Premium

Country

Uk

Device

Huawei y7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

So I am about ready to delete Spotify and cancel my subscription. 

I have had no dramas up till the last week in which I have found that when trying to listen offline I visit the track/album I want and all I am greeted with is the something went wrong message. This is despite having dowbl

I have deleted and reinstalled the app, cleared the cache and am now at a loss... 

Any help would be greatly appreciated however if Spotify don't get their act together I will just have to move elsewhere. 

2 Replies

Hey there @brownie86!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you try restarting your phone to see if that makes any difference for you?

If you still experience this, it might be caused by an issue with your device's cache. We understand that you have reinstalled the app, but we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here should help solve this.

Keep in mind that you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts afterwards.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Having the exact same issue.

Have logged out and back in, cleared the cache multiple times and even tried a full clean reinstall of the app, no long-lasting solution. I always experience the same problem after listening to the downloaded music offline for 1-2 days.

Any advice?

Suggested posts