Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Sort by" Issue

"Sort by" Issue

Hi!

I've just reinstalled the spotify app on my android (SG s6).

And now when I click "sort by recently added" in one of my playlists it's just old songs on the top. I dont know if these are the first songs I added, but when I click "sort by" again the old songs on top earlier is not in the bottom of the playlist either. 

This is just happening for one of my playlists.

Anyone know of this issue?

7 Replies

Selecting "sort - custom" should display songs in the order you're used to.

Thank you, but it didn't help, or they sorted recently added but from the bottom to the top instead of from the top to the bottom. 🤔

Does the order not reverse if you select "custom" a second time?

No, they don't. Nothing happens the second time.

Sorry. Try selecting "recently added" twice. The second time, it should reverse the order and you'll see an arrow by the filter which changes from downward to upward pointing.

When I select "recently added" only old songs appears on the top. Same for bottom of the list, only old songs. But when I choose custom the new recently added songs is listed, but now from the bottom to the top.
What's frustrating is that it's only this one playlist I can't figure out...

I will try again to explain.

I took two screenshots. one from my computer and one from my phone.

As you see the on the computer everything is listed correctly (Recently added), but on my mobile somehow it won't accept "recently added". This is the same playlist.

I've tried to re-install the app on my phone, but it won't help. 

I've also tried copying all the songs to a new playlist - On the computer it sorted correctly, but again not on my phone.

As you can see the song - "cheryl - parachute", is not even the last or the first song I've added to the playlist, so I dont know why this one sorted first.

Mobile.png
PC.png

Suggested posts