Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"This song is not available"

"This song is not available"

I have premium and I'm having problems playing music I haven't downloaded. I have Internet and WiFi
Please help
5 Replies

Try toggling the wifi off and on on your mobile. This usually works for me.

tried it and still not working! im so frustrated right now, i mean whats the **bleep**n point in paying to be a premium member to find out that im unable to play curtain songs??? this is **bleep**

I'm a little confused. I understood that you were getting the "not available" notification on all spotify tracks. Is this the case or is it only on certain ones? Are they greyed out - if so, it means they are not available in your country. Maybe you could clarify, thanks.

The same thing is happening to me! Like when I'm walking, using only mobile data instead of wifi, I can't play songs I haven't downloaded. It really sucks because my options are limited. You would think if you pay for premium it shouldn't matter whether you're using WiFi or data. 

@emilyottino have you read the section of this post "Cannot access Spotify on mobile data"? If that dosn't help, please post fuller information, ideally in a new thread. The template here is helpful.

Suggested posts