Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

re-downloading many songs after subscription

re-downloading many songs after subscription

Hi everyone,

I'm not a native english speaker and sorry if my message grammar has mistakes.

I've tried 7-day trial premium account on my android 5.1 and had downloaded some playlists.

today it expires and I subscribed for a 1-month premium account, but when it started, I found out that some songs' downloads are missed from each playlist.

for example, 5 songs out of 70 songs of a single playlists are shown as not-downloaded.

What's the problem? and should I re-download my downloaded songs every time I renew my subscription?

2 Replies

Hey @siavashgdrz!

Welcome to the Community.

If your account changed from Premium to Free at one point, that could have affected your downloaded tracks.

If your tracks won't stay downloaded to your device, we recommend removing all your active offline devices (see: Manage your active offline devices (below), then reinstall the app before downloading the tracks again.

Hope this helps!

@Leonardo wrote:

Hey @siavashgdrz!

Welcome to the Community.

If your account changed from Premium to Free at one point, that could have affected your downloaded tracks.

If your tracks won't stay downloaded to your device, we recommend removing all your active offline devices (see: Manage your active offline devices (below), then reinstall the app before downloading the tracks again.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

But I still have a question:

I am from Iran and I can't charge my account directly, because of the sanctions: I should pay to an assistant and they charge my account. So there may be a period of about one hour that I don't have Premium. Is it that important that I lose my downloaded tracks?! Or the problem is something else?

Suggested posts