Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

re premimum

re premimum

Hi
I did spotify premium thinking it was a free trial for a month but it said it would take payment for this month so I cancelled it about 30 seconds after starting it but still have premium features. Does this mean the 9.99 will be taken from my account and if it does is there any way to stop this.
2 Replies

Hello, @matty1610

Welcome to the community! Did the payment go through or not? If you've received e.g. a confirmation e-mail that your trial is active or anything that confirms that matter then it should automatically apply to your account.

If in or after the process of activation you canceled your subscription then it will not automatically renew and you won't be charged. No worries!

I didn't have anything confirming payment. I checked my account and it had a receipt but it said £0.00 payment at the end of the month. It says I still have premium but I'm not sure if it's just cuz the payment was till the end of the month and if you cancel it you get it till it renews. I think it's alright and it won't charge me hoepefully and I get free premium for a month! Sweet

Suggested posts