NEXT STEP

samsung s5 crashes

Solved!

samsung s5 crashes

Hi,

Today Spotify keeps crashing on opening app on Samsung S5

Have had no problem before.

Rebooting does not solve problem.

Re installing app does not solve provblem.

Notb using SD card

Solution thanks??

44 Replies

This issue is simply resolved by dowloading the latest android software update:

Settings; about; Update

I am logging in with Facebook, so I had to uninstall it and re-install.

Restart phone

Voila!

Good luck!

sameproblem here .. s5 androide 6.0.1 - made a complet factory reset installed all new .. and still after a few minutes sometimes even more a few seconds in spotify my phone crashes .. it sucks to pay for a service that is not working correct

spotify version 5.8.0.1029 armV7

andriod version 6.0.1

model SM-G900P

Spotify will start by playing music for a while then stop

application is frozen and no other music application will function.

if i do get another music application to play, it will have pauses during playback

then spotify will play the song it was playing before it froze, stop, then playback

on other application is seemless.

basicly spotify is crapping on my phone, and i play music all the time which is

making me question the 300 dollars i've given to spotify to not implement any features

or have a working app. give it up allow people who can make apps to make a player.

I am getting this issue now. 

I am on the latest version of Spotify and Android 6.0.1

Please, for the love of all things good, open up the API or fix the problems with this app. It basically renders my phone useless when switching from offline to online mode. Reboots the phone, drains the battery, sometimes it literally kills the phone - ultimately needing to pull the battery on it. I'm tired of the reinstall app 'fixes'. This sometimes works for a limited time and then it's back to the same nonsense. That's not a 'fix'. That's a bandaid that literally keeps ripping the hair off the skin of my patience. We're not trying to do anything amazing or groundbreaking here. Sonos is the only medium that I can successfully and consistently use Spotify but even that has taken a turn for the worse recently. 

Suggested posts