Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

saved music disappeared from app

saved music disappeared from app

I opened spotify app to listen to music while driving and it would appear that all bar the most recent 3 songs have disappeared from my saved music. All the songs that used to be in my music under songs have disappeared. I had close to the 3333 download limit available so I now feel like someone has stolen my music collection and seeing as I pay for the premium service I didn't think this was possible, there were a lot of random songs that I stumbled across and now they are all gone. Is the information still there somewhere? Did this happen because of a recent automatic update? I thought spotify was great but not when this happens 😞
4 Replies

Try logging out and then signing back into the app... I think I've come across this once before and this fixed it.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Same thing with Spotify for Mac/iPhone. Considering unsubscribing from premium due to this issue.

No sadly only the same 3 songs 😞 possibly could unsubscribe too. What's the point paying for a service that let's you down like this 😞

Are you logged in under the same account? Make sure you haven't accidentally logged in using  a Facebook account instead of Spotify account (or visa-verca).

If you still can't find them then I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts