Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

shuffle play

shuffle play

I hit the shuffle button and Spotify shuffles music like it should. Problem is it won't stop when I restart the app like it used to. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled same problem. Help
7 Replies

If you open the 'Now Playing' screen on the left hand side the shuffle button will be in green. Just tap it to disable.

Note: Once you enable Shuffle it will remain on until you disable it.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

If it works as it is supposed to, Daniel.   I have enabled/disabled shuffle probably 100 times in the past without problems.   But now it refuses to disable once enabled!!!    Every day I'm shuffling .....    😞

I have another "problem" with shuffle. Since few updates ago, it won't reshuffle the playlist after reaching the end of a queue. Before it would go random (yes, I know shuffle and randomize are two different functions) on and on, but now it just chooses 50 songs from a playlist and goes along the queue endlessly, unless I click "play shuffled" again. Is it just me, or a common thing? Is there any chance to fix that?

working now 🙂  

Can't find now playing button! Looked everywhere.

Hi @brettjb1914 one you start playing a track the now playing bar always at the bottom of the app. This will have the artwork and track info, tap this to enter the now playing screen

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I don't know if it was a reply to my post, but after a month and few more updates, I can certainly say it's still not working. Yesterday I made a clean installation and didn't help.

Do I do something wrong? Or is it a common issue?

Suggested posts