Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

songs keep changing in the middle of the song!

Solved!

songs keep changing in the middle of the song!

this happens mostly on android but just happened in my PC desktop player.  sometimes i am able to play 2-3 songs but somehow every time i listen to spotify, the song cuts out and some random Thai (i think) music comes on.  strange random artists i've never heard of.  it's not another device using my account and i have tried uninstalling the app and clearing the cache.  has anyone else had this problem??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There are plenty of reports of this. As a first step, go to your account page and hit the "Sign out everywhere" button then change your password on the same page. Once you log back in hopefully things will be back to normal.

If not, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

There are plenty of reports of this. As a first step, go to your account page and hit the "Sign out everywhere" button then change your password on the same page. Once you log back in hopefully things will be back to normal.

If not, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

thank you, this solved my problem

Suggested posts