Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sound failure when used on HTC EVO 4G LTE

sound failure when used on HTC EVO 4G LTE

Yeah, it worked for a while but sinse the last update, sound will not play. Other apps handle perfectly fine on this phone. I pay good money for this. Fix it. Also, put up a phone number, you cowards.
5 Replies

Hey there!

You tried already re-installing?

Let me know how this works.

Make sure to restart your phone after an update - this seems to solve the no sound issue often
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I am having sound issues as well. I've restarted the phone (twice), uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and then following advice from others to remove the battery. Nothing has worked 😞 and I am getting frustrated. Please let me know what else I can do to fix this problem. 

I've had this problem since June, so I just downloaded my playlists. Well now when I download them shortly thereafter they disappear? I still have my downloaded playlists from before this problem started and have deleted some to see if that would help but no good! So now I have fewer choices! So I can't get any new music please HELP!!!!!!!!!!

@M3RCKON3 wrote:
I've had this problem since June, so I just downloaded my playlists. Well now when I download them shortly thereafter they disappear? I still have my downloaded playlists from before this problem started and have deleted some to see if that would help but no good! So now I have fewer choices! So I can't get any new music please HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hey 🙂 

It sounds like you (and many others) are experiencing a known bug as reported here on the bugs section.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts