Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify connect stopped working

Solved!

spotify connect stopped working

I've been a spotify premium customer for some time and use a Pioneer AV receiver that I normally connect to using Spotify Connect on HTC One (m8). I switched to a new Vodafone contract that includes a spotify subscription and ever since on new account this feature does not find my AV receiver. It is most definitely connected to network as I can stream other services to it. I've contacted Vodafone and they pass me to spotify to find a solution. How do I get this working again? Is there any difference between getting spotify premium via Vodafone than directly? Thanks. Nb: tried re-installing but didn't fix it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Could you just confirm your account shows as Premium on your online overview?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

It's worth also powering off your receiver at the wall for a bit and then trying again.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Could you just confirm your account shows as Premium on your online overview?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

It's worth also powering off your receiver at the wall for a bit and then trying again.

Peter

Hi. My subscription status shows the follows

"You are currently using Spotify Premium. Your account is associated with our partner Vodafone, please refer to Vodafone for questions regarding your subscription."

So I assume it's fine. I will try powering down receiver for a few mins as well as router and see if that helps.

Powering off av receiver and router for a few mins before restarting seems to have done the trick. Thanks.

Enjoy those tunes! 🙂

Peter

Suggested posts