Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify deleted my offline songs because premium trial ended?

Solved!

spotify deleted my offline songs because premium trial ended?

consider the scenario

-use premium trial

-trial ended

-"oh my trial ended... no problem, i will renew it when i get to home! because i jsut love this spotiloveify ^^ "

-spotify deletes all my offline songs because im a free user for a couple hours.

-i renew subscription

-0/1376 songs downloading %0

-all faith lost in spotify.

im just asking is there a way to stop this download and somehow access again my offline songs?? im living in a second world country and my internet speed is 180 kbps and i lost my sh*t.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It shouldn't have done it after just a couple of hours. However unfortunately if it has deleted them the only way to get them back is to re-download. Sorry.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

5 Replies

help plox 😞
Marked as solution

It shouldn't have done it after just a couple of hours. However unfortunately if it has deleted them the only way to get them back is to re-download. Sorry.

Android Troubleshooting:

well, it did..

i know you wony believe it, but i loved spotify so much that ı bought a smart phone just so i can use it everywhere.

i dont love spofity that much anymore.

I can imagine and only sympathise. I perform regular compete reinstalls and know the pain to have to re-download all offline tracks.

Like I say it shouldn't have removed your offline Playlists immediately, that must have been very annoying. Just to be sure though, so you have any cleaning apps like clean master installed? Apps like this often are the culprit for offline cache deletion.

Android Troubleshooting:

no, i never use that kind of programs (clean master, ccleaner, etc) on both computer and mobile. i have a phobia that it will remove my passwords 😮

you look like someone that has some power around here, i hope you guys can make some changes on source code which prevents un-downloading offline songs if a user switches to free (or maybe a warning that "your songs will be removed in 48 hour unless you renew membership"

dont mind me, just thinking loud. because i really really really really like spotify but this totally pissed me off, im connecting web with a turtle X_X

Suggested posts