Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify premium pausing when turning down volume samsung s3

spotify premium pausing when turning down volume samsung s3

Hi
Ive had premium for about 7months now and its been like this only since spotify free was launched on mobile. I believe it is an spotify free feature. Please help! Clean reinstall and updating does NOT change this.

Literally secounds from smashing my phone each time
7 Replies

Does this happens with all tracks or just with audio ads or suggested tracks? What device and android version?

Happens to all tracks.

I have spotify premium.. aka zero ads

Samsung GT-i9300

Android 4.3 

Spotify 1.1.0.113

Ah, sorry, I read that you no longer had premium. I found a few similar posts in a couple of the android forums, youtube was also mentioned in this connection. The only solution I can offer is to back up anything important and try a factory reset of the phone then just install spotify and see if you still get this odd behaviour.

ill try next time i get the chance 🙂

Hello. its me again. i have now Sony xperia Z2 .. and spotify keeps pausing when i adjust the volume. youtube does it aswell. but thats not a big problem. (annoying when im driving and listening to music, and it suddenly pauses. Even worse that it dissapears from the lock-screen and i have to unlock the phone to resume) 

Android 4.4.4

Spotify v1.8.0.993

If it's not just the Spotify app then I would suggest this is something to do with your phone. Are you running a custom ROM at all or are you stock?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Well.. Its the second phone its like this. And no.. All stock here.

Suggested posts