Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

start stop issue when trying to play playlist

start stop issue when trying to play playlist

Hello. Since a few weeks when I use Spotify on my android I have this probben:when I click play on a playlist or a song, it instantly pauses, and I have a very to press play a second or third time. Happens all the time on android, happened a few times on me desktop.
What is causing this? I have unibstalled and deleted the sd cache by hand, to no avail
4 Replies

Hello and welcome. Are you using latest version of spotify? Also you can try to reinstall your spotify app. 

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Can you advise your device & software version as well as thre Spotify version you are using?

If you are on Lollipop can you try disabling nuplayer as per the guide sticky at the top of the forum? You can also try reverting to an older version of the Spotify app (links to find these are in my signature).

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Sorry about lack of info. Spotify 2.5.0.942
Z3 compact android 4.4.4

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts