Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sync the music on cell phone

sync the music on cell phone

I just bought a sony xperia z3 cell phone and when using spotify is says " turn on sync over cellular to download "

What does it mean ?

Hope someone can help me Thanks Per Rind

4 Replies

Hello and welcome to community.

Do you have WiFi? If so please turn on and download music you want. If don't, you can download music over cellular. It is your mobile network operator internet. Just keep in mind that downloading over it may charge you.

You can activate it in settings 

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

So by doing that this mean that the music will be saved on NY phone not just the app

Where is this setting? Is it on my phone or on my pc?

@atom1989 wrote:

Hello and welcome to community.

Do you have WiFi? If so please turn on and download music you want. If don't, you can download music over cellular. It is your mobile network operator internet. Just keep in mind that downloading over it may charge you.

You can activate it in settings 

And is it on whatever device I'm using or the spotify app settings . Ive searched under every heading in  my s5 - device-quick settings-connection-controls-general- applications---- everything, but I cant find it..

@odonovj

It's in your mobile device, inside the Spotify app.

At the top, click into the three line icon at the left of YOUR MUSIC.

Now, at the bottom, there's the settings icon (a wheel) at the right side, next to the notification bell.

Click it and you'll see the setting in the MUSIC QUALITY section.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts