Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

this should be free

this should be free

idc what you do to this post, just this should be free on mobile, screw paying for a premium account, you guys dont make the music

10 Replies

lets post without deleting, we need not worry about authority, this should be a free service if we cant actually obtain the .mp3's ourselves, we are just listening

You, my friend, ARRRR a pirate

Spotify will never be free, do they make the music? No indeed, but they pay for their music? Yes! Do they make software? Yes! A little contribution to the software and the artists is not too much asked in this case..

haha i cant even get 30 days for free without putting down some form of payment, i just think they are asking for there software to get exploited

Hey folks!

Spotify for Mobile is free for listening own mp3 tracks (available in some platforms) also in some regions you can enjoy free radio. The Spotify catalogue itself isn't free, so you need Premium to listen this.

So, some features are free, not all. 🙂

how do i give a thumbs down

@npeeeezy92 wrote:

how do i give a thumbs down

This way:

Thumbs down

hahah and the smali editing begins

@npeeeezy92 wrote:

haha i cant even get 30 days for free without putting down some form of payment, i just think they are asking for there software to get exploited

Hello!

I believe there may be some confusion here. While you do need to enter in some payment details in order to get the 30 day trial, a payment shouldn't come out of your account until the second month, should you let the subscription continue.

I also see you are currently on your 48 hour Premium trial - If you wish to extend this by an extra 30 days when this is over, just click this way

Airhorn Enthusiast

This sounds like the kind of well thought out band wagon i can get on board with ... I shouldn't have to pay tesco for the food they stock nor the pub where i get my beer - they don't make it after all!!!
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts