Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

this song is not available

this song is not available

First if u can answer in german id would be great 🙂

but there's a problem today first time i started spotify and on 19/20 songs there is (this song is not available but i don't know why it wasn't a special song or something like this ... for example kill him with kindness from selena gomez... normal chart song but i can't hear because of ( this song is not available ) pls help

für alle die nur deutsch können oder meinen komischen englischen text nicht rallen xD ...

habe heute das erste mal spotify geöffnet und er sagte bei 19/20 liedern das dieses nicht verfügbar sei ... z.b selena gomez - kill him with kindness ... es ist ja nen normaler song aus den charts aber es geht nicht 😞 was ist da los bitte um hilfe wieso der mist gerade nicht funktioniert und dabei (falls ich nichts verstellt habe) war so zufrieden mit spotify

1 Reply

Hisiiriuouz. Welcome to Spotify Community!

I can't speak or write in German but let us try Enligsh language instead.

The error message "song is not available" is usually being prompted if the song is not available in your region. This is out of Spotify's hands since the music label or artist decides where the song can only be streamed at.

But if you have the song already on the app and the error message comes up, you may just need to log out and log back in to your account.

If that didn't work, you may try reinstalling the application as it gives the app a new lease of life; fixing many common issues you may be experiencing.

Head over here for the reinstallation steps.

In case you're still having the issue, you may need to contact Spotify Customer Support for more information. You can reach out to them here, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on their Facebook page.

Thanks,

marlonespi

Suggested posts