Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'three dot' menu actions not working

'three dot' menu actions not working

EDIT: It turns out that the problem is that, for some reason, Spotify and Lux don't work well together any more. What's the issue?

Hi. I'm running Android 7.1.1 (Nexus 6P, N4F26T).

Since the most recent update, none of the options available from the menu that appears when you tap on the three vertical dots (i.e. 'Add to Queue', 'Go to Artist', 'Go to Album', etc.) seem to have any effect.

In fact, when I try and add things to a queue, there can sometimes be a totally unexpected set of tracks from a different album and different artist added to the queue instead.

As you can imagine, this is a pretty frustrating experience.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

I have tried restarting both Spotify and the phone with no improvement in the situation.

2 Replies

Hey @gadje, thank you for bringing this information to the Community!

Could you post your device and OS version in the Ongoing Issue report (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Context-menu-not-working-on-Android/idi-p/1630616)? Spotify is currently taking a look at this issue and they'll post any official news about it there.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else 🙂

I was experiencing this issue too, but I'm please to report that spotify have fixed it, at least for me. It's no longer an issue. Spotify context menu works when Lux is enabled.

Thanks,

Edwin

Suggested posts