Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

tracks are not shown

tracks are not shown

Hi.

in my old spotify account everytime I added a new song in a playlist the track was added automatically into albums, tracks, artist..

now I created a new account and I have to manually add the songs from the playlist to the track list (clicking "save" )

and it was easy to randomly play any song any time no matter the playlist it was

2 Replies

Yes, actually now you have to click save so it will appear on albums, and songs. Making a playlist will not make songs to appear there.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy Spotifying!

You might have been one of the very first people to have the new "collection / Your Music" feature back in late 2013.

At first, all the music in your playlists were automatically added to "Your Music" if I remember correctly.

Since the public launch in April 2014, now if you add a song to a playlist, it won't be added to Your Music unless you also add it to that manually by saving it. It's like this because some people want to add a song to a playlist, but don't necasarilly also want to save it. Everyone has a different use case and and they didn't want to force it on everyone.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts