Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

trouble with ads after singing up for premium

trouble with ads after singing up for premium

I was playing a U2 song on non-premium spotify on my android, casting to my tv.   An ad came on,(Jimmy Dean Hash Browns)  I went to my laptop and got on spotify to upgrade to premium.  All went thru fine and was confirmed on premium.  Song stopped playing, the ad is paused, and I am not able to play the ad or stop the ad.  I uninstalled Spotify and reinstalled 5 times and every time still paused at same spot on the ad.  Unable to pay music at all or even the ad.  Get pop up window saying get premium now to play ad-free music everywhere.  Which I have already done.  Any ideas?  Oh and I restarted my phone and turned off bluetooth, and wifi and turned back on, logged off spotify on my laptop

2 Replies

Try reinstalling one more time following all the steps here and let me know how it goes.

Joe this happened to me just as I went premium and no amount of reinstall fixed it. Turned out my device was on the list twice so I logged in via PC, deleted both reinstalled, problem solved. Just saying, the OP might wanna do the device list step for sure, ya know?

Suggested posts