Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to search, discovery, and browse not working

unable to search, discovery, and browse not working

when I do a search the circle just keeps going with a message saying no internet connection. when I try to use discover, browse, & radio it says that I need to turn on my wifi, and and turn off the offline mode. I've done that several times trying it both on & off and it keeps giving the same message. I also have internet so I don't understand why its saying no internet connection.
7 Replies

Hi. Can you post your device, operating system version and spotify version please.

Device version: Galaxy Note 3 N900
Spotify version: 0.7.1.407

@keeta36 I've moved this over to the android section.

Can I just double check a couple ot things with you:

• Your device is connected to your wifi - you can browse web sites, for example?
  • In the spotify settings offline mode is off?
  • Does it work through mobile data if you turn the wifi off?

None of the above works. I've tried to see if it works by turning on & off, & neither works.

If you can't browse web sites then either your mobile is broken or you need to turn aeroplane mode off.

I can browse the Web from my phone no problem. In Spotify I'm unable to search for new music, listen to the radio, or see what's new, & my phone is not set on Airplane mode, or offline mode. The WiFi is on also. If I'm unable to get a resolution by Friday, I'll have to cancel my account.

Well, your reply of "None of the above works" to my three very specific questions led me to understand that you couldn't browse the web. So please read the three questions I asked again and answer each of them. The answers will help work out the problem. Posturing won't.

Thanks.

Suggested posts