Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to see new releases and charts and genres

Solved!

unable to see new releases and charts and genres

I'm on the free version and have an android tablet.  I deleted all data on the

app, and the search feature is now devoid of all information buttons (new release, genres, etc.) except a search bar and a voice input.  I deleted the entire app and reinstalled, but am seeing the same blank screen.  How do I restore?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you have a free account, DO NOT RESET YOUR APP'S DATA OR REINSTALL!  Was just informed by a Spotify CSR that they have eliminated the normal browse functions for free accounts.  Thus, your search screen will just be be search bar with no genres, charts or new releases.  Spotify's 2018 changes have really sucked.  These types of things that impact UX are one reason why tech stocks are tanking now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

If you have a free account, DO NOT RESET YOUR APP'S DATA OR REINSTALL!  Was just informed by a Spotify CSR that they have eliminated the normal browse functions for free accounts.  Thus, your search screen will just be be search bar with no genres, charts or new releases.  Spotify's 2018 changes have really sucked.  These types of things that impact UX are one reason why tech stocks are tanking now.

Suggested posts