Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unusable Samsung Galaxy S4 4.4.2 kernel 3.4.0 Clean Install please help

unusable Samsung Galaxy S4 4.4.2 kernel 3.4.0 Clean Install please help

Greetings, One hundred premium supported of Spotify  since US release. loved the my app"s Api now that has been shelved and is missed deeply. The Chrome Spotifyy web helper simply causes to come to a halt. 

What is beautiful and amazing is to be able to make large and diverse playlists. Those seem to be able to be handled nicely with the desktop application.

The major issue is this android app which if it is not crashing is slow and non responsive and simply will not stream music, load my playlist, skips when music does come through. It doesn't matter if I am sitting with a 100% link through my wifi that is rock solid or my rock solid 4G all over my part of the country. Please help.  I have formatted my memory card, reset the phone. used it on multiple phones. What is up with this app ? After all these years of dedicated loyalty to have this issue continue and to not be able to pick up a phone is frustrating as unbelievable features get taken away and the core basics are simply not performing. any and all help greatly appreciated  #NoTidal but this is killing me. My girl doesnt understand my loyaly and is screaming dump them. Im like look at all my lists I use at my desktop it is just when we are mobile. Please help

~MrLegendNeo, ~OneLove
0 Replies

Suggested posts