Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

upgraded to premium, still appearing as free

upgraded to premium, still appearing as free

Hi
Got premium for free for 3 months through virgin media, downloaded it, logged in through Facebook and it is not showing as premium. Tried logging out and in, uninstall and reinstall, got nothing. Help?
7 Replies

I've just taken a look at your account and it doesn't appear to have been logged into yet. Ensure you're using the right facebook details when logging in and you should be getting into Spotify Premium!
Airhorn Enthusiast

I logged in from my phone. Do i have to log in from a computer?

You shouldn't need to - As soon as your account is upgraded you should be able to log in anywhere and gain access to Premium. On your Facebook app on your phone, are you logged into the same account that you set up your subscription with?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yes, I am. When I press get premium, it tells me i have it already, yet none of the songs will play.

Hmm, very weird. Try restarting your phone, this might get things working for you.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Still not working.

How bizarre. Not too sure what's happening here, as I can certainly see Premium on your account. I do have some further steps here but it involves mentioning email addresses and so on, and we may not want to do that over a public forum such as this. Could you pop in an email at all?

To get in touch, click on "About Us" above and then select "contact form".

When you are given a contact number, pop that below and I'll try and pop a message over.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts