Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

uploading files from desktop that can be listened to on mobile

uploading files from desktop that can be listened to on mobile

hi guys

this subject has been exhaustively covered before (tens thousands views), i am not the first nor the last it seems...

I seriously consider to shift all my playlists from spotify into a competitor's platform because they do it and spotify is not answering for years to that user's problem.

we all know some bands who don't want to belong to spotify platform; well, good spotify allow to ad a MP3 to a list on desktop version; the big issue is that spotify does not allow those mp3 to be listened to on the go on mobile.

we understand this is copy right issues here (in case for example i would put a mp3 from ACDC) in a public playlist. but the other "big" platform like spotify does it, and for me it is a big differentiator on top that this platform also also the "repeat" mode not only on playlist but also on track... also this platform is better integrated with android (my case) while spotify is better integrated with iPhone.

please spotify wake up; it takes time to shift playlist from your platform to this other platform (for fitness platform like keepruner they allow their users to easily change with export data file that can be then integrated in other platform..), but soon i will do it if your capabilities remain too much below. and tens of thousands of spotify users will do the same, a part have already done it I am sure.

thank you

1 Reply

Spotify doesn't currently offer a cloud service but you can synch your local, owned tracks to your android with Spotify to listen to it on the go. I don't see a need for huge amounts of cloud storage as most of the music I enjoy listening to is already available on Spotify.

Suggested posts