Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

where does my download from spotify go on my android??

Solved!

where does my download from spotify go on my android??

I'm fairy new 2 all this but I downloaded an album from spotify 2 my android & now I can't find it anywhere..could sum1 help plz??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You should just be able to play it in your Spotify app, when you've got Offline Mode turned on.

Syncing tracks (which I assume you mean by download here, as it's called that in the apps) lets you play them offline in the app. But you can't then take the offline files and use them elsewhere. I hope that clears things up.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

You should just be able to play it in your Spotify app, when you've got Offline Mode turned on.

Syncing tracks (which I assume you mean by download here, as it's called that in the apps) lets you play them offline in the app. But you can't then take the offline files and use them elsewhere. I hope that clears things up.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank u soo much Richard! I was under the assumption they would b downloaded 2 my phone under music...no wonder I couldn't find anything..lol. Thanks again!!

After downloading your songs so that you are able to listen offline, you have to go to Spotify setting and switch to offline to be able to listen to the music you have selected. They won't be anywhere else on your phone for safety reasons.

Right. They're not going to let u download a million songs for $10/mo. Cancel the subscription and then your set for life...

What's the point of going premium if you can't keep your files on your device.. Rather just cancel your subscription and listen for free. This is a waste of money

Suggested posts