Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

where is personal music playlist ?

Solved!

where is personal music playlist ?

Hi all,

Sorry for this so simple question but I can't find my personal music playlist on my Android device.

I have synchronized the playlist with mp3 from my PC to my Android.

On my PC, it is said the sync is OK, but I do not see it anywhere in the Spotify app of my Android.

I have tryied exactly the same procedure with my ipad, and it works with a local files playlist that appears.

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there.

Do you mean you have transferred some MP3 files from your PC to your phone over USB outside of the Spotify app? If so then these do not show up in the Spotify app on the phone.

Instead what you need to do it put the MP3s in a Spotify playlist on your PC, then connect your phone to the same wifi network as the PC, then under the Devices section of the desktop app select that playlist to sync to the Spotify app on the phone
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there.

Do you mean you have transferred some MP3 files from your PC to your phone over USB outside of the Spotify app? If so then these do not show up in the Spotify app on the phone.

Instead what you need to do it put the MP3s in a Spotify playlist on your PC, then connect your phone to the same wifi network as the PC, then under the Devices section of the desktop app select that playlist to sync to the Spotify app on the phone
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

ok thanks it works !

I was confused because on my iPad, there is no need to add a playlist : a playlist is automatically added with the local mp3 files of my PC, contrary to my Android

Suggested posts