Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

you appear to be logging in to spotify from a different country++

you appear to be logging in to spotify from a different country++

After moving to Brazil I get an error message stating "you appear to be logging in to spotify from a different country". I found a solution thread for this problem that said I should change my country at https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/, Which I tried to do but there I get another error which says "Spotify is not available in your country." the thing is I'm pretty sure Spotify IS available in Brazil soo.... what do I do ?

2 Replies

Hello @ThiagoMsRLX, welcome to the community!

The best way to fix this would be to get in contact with Spotify directly for this, you can do that here. If you get an automated reply just reply directly to that email (even if it is a no-reply). They can change your country manually for you, you can also sometimes get faster service via twitter @Spotifycares. Make sure when using the contact form you select these options from the drop down lists:

Screen Shot 2014-12-14 at 01.50.30.png

Hope this gets sorted out for you! 🙂 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

hi josh!! I have the same problem as I always loose my accounts every time I change country... now Im back to Italy and I cannot have access on my English and Australian account..I even cannot save my playlists in a new italian one....is there a way to enter on my accounts from abroad? maybe with the premium version? or just changing country?
I tryed as thiago did but didn't work and I can't open your link ..
cheers 🙂

Suggested posts