Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I download from laptop to mp3?

How do I download from laptop to mp3?

Could someone tell me how to transfer playlist from laptop to mp3? Do I have to be on Premium plan to do this?

3 Replies

Hey @Pinehouse-girl

I'm afraid you cannot download Spotify playlists as mp3's.

Spotify is a streaming service, it's not meant for downloading music off it.

With Premium you can download playlists for offline listening in the Spotify client - when you have no internet available, you can still fire up the Spotify client and listen to your favourite tunes.

But to get music files you'd have to buy them from sites like Bandcamp, Junodownload or Beatport.

Hope this helps, have a nice day! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Did you find how to transfer into mp3? Now there are a lot of tools that can help do this but I can advise you to use [snipped - illegal]. It is a perfect tool that can help you download every music that you want and moreover, it can convert all the formats in mp3, even the videos. I use it for some months and I didn't have a problem when I wanted to download music with this tool. I gave this to all my friends and they all are pleased to use it because many times it can save your money if you don't want to pay for a song.

Hey @Mike22221 

Unfortunately mp3 conversion / download tools like the link that was removed, are illegal. It's piracy.
Also, downloading off youtube using any video-to-mp3 conversion etc is breaking the site's terms of usage, thus illegal. Same goes for downloading from any other site or service not legally intended for music downloading.

Using the piracy sites can also pose a threat to your computer by infecting it with malware. Please do not use these sites.

It is also a good idea not to talk about things involving piracy here.

Please read the Community Guidelines for more info.

Have a nice day!
: )

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts