Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I CAN'T ENTER THE APP

I CAN'T ENTER THE APP

Every time I want to enter the app it stays gray right after showing the logo. Can't play music, can't do ANYTHING. I have premium and I have been a customer for more than a year. I have more than three thousand songs downloaded so I don't want to uninstall the app why would i lose everything, but I already tried to update, restart my phone, clear the cache. EVERYTHING. Please help me 

1 Reply

Hiya Zaina888, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Spotify app. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you're connected to the internet and that your connection is stable. If you're on a mobile data connection, try switching to Wi-Fi.

2. Force quit the app: On your device, go to the app switcher and swipe up on the Spotify app to force quit it. Then try opening the app again.

3. Clear the app cache: Clearing the cache can help to resolve issues with the app. To clear the cache, go to your device's settings, then select Apps or Application Manager, find the Spotify app, and select Storage. From there, select Clear Cache.

4. Delete and reinstall the app: If the issue persists, you may need to delete the app and reinstall it. This should not affect your downloaded music, as long as you're logged in with the same account. To reinstall the app, go to your device's app store, search for Spotify, and select Install.

Give me a holler if the issue persists,

-Prague the Dog 

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts