Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a way to save all liked songs to a single playlist?

Solved!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Jimberly,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

The easiest way to do this would be by using the desktop app, as it’s easier to select multiple songs and move them at once to a new playlist this way.

First, you can select the option Create Playlist on the left side menu of the desktop app. 

Next, I recommend making sure that you don't have any unavailable (grayed-out) tracks in your Liked Songs, so as to avoid any issues with copying your Liked Songs to the new playlist.

Then, select all of the tracks in your Liked Songs by clicking any song there and then pressing Ctrl + A (Command + A on Mac). When the tracks are all selected, simply drag and drop them to the new playlist that you created. 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Jimberly,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

The easiest way to do this would be by using the desktop app, as it’s easier to select multiple songs and move them at once to a new playlist this way.

First, you can select the option Create Playlist on the left side menu of the desktop app. 

Next, I recommend making sure that you don't have any unavailable (grayed-out) tracks in your Liked Songs, so as to avoid any issues with copying your Liked Songs to the new playlist.

Then, select all of the tracks in your Liked Songs by clicking any song there and then pressing Ctrl + A (Command + A on Mac). When the tracks are all selected, simply drag and drop them to the new playlist that you created. 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts