Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists Missing On Spotify Apple TV App

Playlists Missing On Spotify Apple TV App

I have my account paired to my Spotify App on Apple TV and recently my playlists have been disappearing and not showing in the Apple TV app.  I have to do a search to make it show.

I have deleted and re-installed the app several times.  All this does is  art the playlists that show up.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

4 Replies

Hiya KevD, so if your playlists are missing from the Spotify app on your Apple TV, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check your account: Make sure that you're signed in to the correct Spotify account on your Apple TV app. It's possible that you may have accidentally signed in to a different account or created a duplicate account. You can check your account details in the Spotify app settings.

2. Refresh your library: Sometimes playlists can disappear if there is an issue with syncing between devices. Try refreshing your Spotify library by logging out of the app on all devices and then logging back in. This should trigger a full library refresh and may restore your missing playlists.

3. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your Apple TV is connected to a stable and reliable internet connection. If your connection is weak or unstable, it may be difficult for Spotify to load or sync your playlists properly.

I hope this helps!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I will give these a shot.  Thank you!

I’m having a similar issue, only a short version of my album and playlist show on Apple TV. On all other app they are available. The app does not scroll horizontally - max about 20 items (when I have far more than this on other devices) 

I noticed the started a couple of weeks ago, as well. 
I’ve done all the login, pair and reboots…nothing has resolved, the app appears to have a bug. Let’s hope they read the feedback and update asap.

Agreed. Either they changed the app to limit or there is a bug. 

Suggested posts