Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recently played albums no longer appears on initial page on Android App

Recently played albums no longer appears on initial page on Android App

A feature that I use a lot has simply disappeared and this is annoying me a lot: the session of the last albums played no longer appears on the first page on Android App, it used to always appear at the top of the page. In the desktop version it still appears.

I would like it to appear again, I will not continue using it without it, did you remove it? Is there a way to make it appear again? it is a mistake? Can you help me?

3 Replies

mine also disappeared, I always used to re-listen, so I had just to open the app and click it, now it's gone 😠

I'm having same problem, customer service told me feature was removed. Its the feature i use most!

Had same issue, and Fixed it! After awhile chatting to customer service, we tried clearing app data, restarting device, and uninstall/reinstalling spotify. Didn't change. What worked was, after all that, logged out, created new account with new email. Played some songs on new account, recently played showed up. Then logged out, logged back into main account, and recently played was back as third option down. Give that a try and see if it resolves the issue. Good Luck!

Suggested posts