Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs skip random with Spotify Connect & Marantz

Solved!

Songs skip random with Spotify Connect & Marantz

Hi,

with my Marantz SR5015 (lastest FW inkl. Spotify) songs are skipping randomly after a few minutes (no real pattern but oftentimes) while playing them over Spotify Connect. No matter which client (iOs/MacOS/with wifi/with cable/router reboot) is sending the stream. I put power of the AVR, after rebooting it works fine for a few minutes and then start over again. I cleared cache where possible on the clients … on the AVR i can‘t find such a function. No updates available 😕

Do somebody have similar problems or any advice … normal listening is not possible. You can imagine is not such a nice behavior.

The setup works for almost a year without any problems regarding to Spotify connect.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi 3unv0m_-da0we,

the Marantz support came back pretty quick with a solution : you need to open the HEOS app (on your mobile) and search for an HEOS Update (is a little hidden) ... with the last version (2.47.470) it works fine again for me. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi, 

same issue here. I'm using a Denon AVR. 

I remember that my AVR had an update monday night and the problem started this week. 

So it may be a firmware problem? Are any other devices affected?

Super annoying. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

okay , no other devices affected.  But good to know i will reach out to Marantz Support about it, as i now know that is not for my setup only 😉

Alright, please keep me posted, if you get any information

Marked as solution

Hi 3unv0m_-da0we,

the Marantz support came back pretty quick with a solution : you need to open the HEOS app (on your mobile) and search for an HEOS Update (is a little hidden) ... with the last version (2.47.470) it works fine again for me. 

Really good to know. I thought it updates with the firmware. 

Thank you very much 🙂

Suggested posts