Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify becomes some f... joke

Spotify becomes some f... joke

One by one:
on list "satanist - behemoth" I have some dance remix of "hit the road jack", I love this song (original - not remix), but I don't f... want it on my satanists black metal list. 
Even more, when I am listening to black metal lists I get randomly techno/dance/disco songs!

I cannot delete it, I cannot dislike it, it is here for weeks. 
And it is making me crazy, seriously, within the list full of old retro raw **bleep** black metal I am getting over and over again **bleep**. But there is more! Let's say I love old Tristania, and you are f... bombarding me with new within temptation and some strange**bleep** like that. Guys please! Fix your algos, allow removal, accept dislikes, or go f... yourselves. I don't care to go back to mp3's. 

And more! I cannot write this post, because there is always error, seriously always. 
It is not a solution to prevent users from writing critical comments. If you want a war I can start it. Reddit's, forum's, fb's and lot of other are already full of angry people, you are not the only one service. 

1 Reply

First of all, what type of playlists are you talking about? I assume you mean song radios and genre playlists that are public and created by Spotify? Those playlists are open to everyone so you cannot remove any songs. You can create your own playlists if you don’t like the public ones. Besides, you can always hide any song from any playlist so that you don’t have to listen to it, for example when you put the playlist on shuffle. Just hide the songs you don’t like.

Suggested posts