Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

discover weekly problem

discover weekly problem

I have many playlists, with various genres

Discover weekly based on listened music I assume, but I would like if it's skip a couple of genres.
Let's say I listen classical music ocasionally, or rap, and even if I play those song a lot on a certain week, I don't like to see recommendations in discover weekly selection
Is there any solution for this?

1 Reply

Hey @Ballage87,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

We currently have a couple of options to avoid affecting your recommendations with undesired tracks. The first option we'd recommend is activating the Private session. When this feature is activated, all the music you listened to will not be included in your recommendations or personalized content. You can check out more info and how to activate it here.

However, if you just want a specific playlist to stop affecting your recommendations, you can open the playlist on your mobile or desktop app, hit the 3-dot menu and select the option "Exclude from your taste profile" by scrolling down to the bottom. With this option, all the music included in that playlist will not impact your personalized content.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask 🙂

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts