Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

harry potter audiobooks

Solved!

harry potter audiobooks

I was listening to the harry potter audiobooks and suddenly I can't find book 4-7 have they been removed?

device: lenovo laptop and Iphone XR

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey All,

Unfortunately it seems the content has been removed from the Spotify Platform. This can happen for a variety of reasons, there’s more info over on the Spotify Support site. A few of the specific screenshots and links show that some of this content has been posted by individuals and they most likely don’t have the appropriate licensing to be sharing this content therefore it’s been removed in line with Spotify’s policy on Copyright.

Unfortunately there’s no further information that is available right now on this.

View solution in original post

24 Replies

Yeah same! I was in the middle of book 3. when I opened Spotify again there was some kind of error massage and the audiobooks + the podcast they were part of were all gone! I really want to know what happened..

Same! Would really like to continue Book 4! "Harry Potter Audiobooks 1-7 (Stephen Fry)" was going great and then 4-7 were gone!

Device: Lenovo laptop and iPhone 6X

Hey All,

I've passed this thread across to Spotify to see if we can get any updates on what's happening here!  🧹

I'll touch base once I've had an update! 🙂

Hey All,

I’ve had a request from the teams behind the scenes, can you not find these completely or are they appearing but greyed out! 

Feel free to screenshot and keep me in the loop and I’ll pass the right back! 🕵🏻

I can’t find them at all and all the playlists they were in are either gone to or empty

Books 1-3 are still there, but 4-7 are just completely gone.

Can you post the link here? I can't find them anymore.

Same Happend in Germany like 10 minutes ago

Hey!

Thanks all for your continued updates on this, I’m currently awaiting an update from the concerned folks who are at the moment looking in to this.

As any information comes through they’ll be shared here and you should get a notification to give you a shout! 🙂

For me in the Netherlands they also just dissappeared, all of the playlists are empty now. I was only half way book 3 sadly.

I’m in Australia and have only just started listening to the Philosopher’s Stone on Spotify. I was also quite upset this morning when I went to continue listening and found they had all disappeared.. the playlists are still on Spotify but they are all empty. I would love it if they were able to return!! 

E12FD44A-1EF4-4F3F-B373-4698FB9E6913.png
Marked as solution

Hey All,

Unfortunately it seems the content has been removed from the Spotify Platform. This can happen for a variety of reasons, there’s more info over on the Spotify Support site. A few of the specific screenshots and links show that some of this content has been posted by individuals and they most likely don’t have the appropriate licensing to be sharing this content therefore it’s been removed in line with Spotify’s policy on Copyright.

Unfortunately there’s no further information that is available right now on this.

Hi there just seen your post.. Ive manged to locate the full set read by Stephen Fry on you tube under profile Read Out Loud thanks

Feel free to pass this info onto people who were looking. Thanks

The same thing happened to me, I was on the order of the phoenix. Did anyone catch the name of the lady that read the books, cat in the background, and random knocks occasionally? I got used to hearing her read and don't want to switch. 

I also listened to a woman with a cat in the background and a few knocks, her name is Samantha. I just went to listen to the audio and it wasn’t there. 

I think that they took it off because of copywrite issues... at least from what I have read on here. I could only find one other person reading them, https://open.spotify.com/episode/0biq1SKSR8moKaFojeQmzS

it is for sure not as good as Samantha was, but still is the book being read. 

I have the same problem with Warhammeer 40k The horus heresy Thounsend Sons Part 13. Only the first 5 titles can be played from almost 400 and only a few of the others are grayed out. is the same with many other audio books. @Spotify Please fix

Suggested posts