2 quick questions before I switch to premium

2 quick questions before I switch to premium

Pyroclastic
Casual Listener

Hey there,

I'm on the verge of going premium, but before I make the switch, I'd like to ask 2 questions if possible:

1: I have around 500-600 songs "added" to my library (not in a playlist), and I always shuffle randomly through all these different kinds of songs while listening.

Will there be a way to instantly download all of these songs, so I can listen to them offline? Or will I have to do this one by one?

2: Regarding the increased sound quality. Is this actually true? I know technically it goes up to 320 kbps, but as a person with normal ears, will I actually be able to hear the difference, clearly and without a doubt? Or is this more of a gimmick?

Thanks!

3 Replies

wingshq
Community Legend

Hey @Pyroclastic, welcome to the Spotify Community.

1. Yes, if you have your music organized in playlists for example, there is a simple button at your playlists that will download the whole list.

2. This depends mostly on your equipment. If you listen through smartphone speakers i doubt you will hear a difference, but with good headphones or speakers you will definitely hear the difference.

Pyroclastic
Casual Listener

But I do not have them organized in a playlist. All 500+ songs are simply sitting in my "Library", like this: http://imgur.com/a/bpzMD

Will I still be able to download everything at once, with 1 button, even though they are not in a playlist?

And in case the answer is no to that question, is there a way to add mutliple songs at once to a playlist then, without adding each song one by one to a playlist?

wingshq
Community Legend

Correct, you can also download music in your library. What I wanted to say is that you have them grouped in any way for the "one button download" option, may it playlists or something else.

SUGGESTED POSTS