user-removed
Not applicable

Hi diots
here'e I-Zenborg from Italy 
please uploads this artist

LOU X - italian rap 
NEGAZIONE - italian hc

more to come

For all fans at this link you can find something from artist also listed on Spotify
http://imageshack.us/user/sedatives

6 Replies

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Any content that is missing is normally down to the record label or rights holders with holding those tracks from Spotify, sometimes to push up physical and download sales. There are also some big names, who have chosen not to be part of Spotify currently.

Have a read at the Music FAQ topic for a little more information on how music is added to Spotify and a request form.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

user-removed
Not applicable

COME - gently down the stream
TERVEYKESKUS - pymeis

user-removed
Not applicable

just to say that Come - gently down the stream - is on Spotify. I don't know if it's a problem of my browser but i found releases upped on Spotify searching the name of the songs instead of artist or album.

KrzyKelt

To Peter -    Hey!  I'm raltively new to SPOTIFY and just wanted to thank you for the helpful post

about using the Google form to request a particular Artist or song.   f/y/i:   Tim Pierce is an

'over the top' amazing guitarist.  He has been recognized as the "Probably" single most sought

after session guitarist in LA !   No joke.   Released 1 solo albmum of his own: Guitarland.

It's sick like Platinum!!!  Please add to SPOTIFY lineup, if at all possible!!   Thx !!

Jiobbo

Have a question:

I'm helping a friend to be add as an artist on spotify, we fill the google form request that is on the next page on spotify:

http://www.spotifyartists.com/guides/#list-of-aggregators.  There's a section in that page (

How do you get verified?) that has the next link: Spotify Verification Request form

We fill this request, but when we submit the request we have an error attach to this replyScreenshot 2014-04-22 12.28.13.png

There's another form that she can be verify as an artist on spotify?

Thanks

Joe
Community Legend

Have you tried using a different web browser or incognito mode?

SUGGESTED POSTS