Ability to specify what are you doing (traveling, at work, at dinner, at gym, etc)

Solved!

Ability to specify what are you doing (traveling, at work, at dinner, at gym, etc)

gusgian
Music Fan

This is in order to recieve what people is doing with the music and not only do the music-for-whatever playlist in one way, and gain feedback for make better playlists.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @gusgian, thanks for reaching out in the community!

The best way to share your ideas or show support for existing ones is on our Community Idea Exchange. This is also applicable for your other posts:

I thought it best to reply for all here, since they are all great ideas. You can use the search function in the Idea Exchange and find similar or same ones and add your support by voting and leaving a comment.  If you can't find similar Ideas, then create your own.

Spotify is always on the lookout for great ideas 🙂 You can read more about it here, as well as an article on how the Ideas section works here.

Hope this was helpful!

K

RSJ-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
K is for Kisses, Kate
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @gusgian, thanks for reaching out in the community!

The best way to share your ideas or show support for existing ones is on our Community Idea Exchange. This is also applicable for your other posts:

I thought it best to reply for all here, since they are all great ideas. You can use the search function in the Idea Exchange and find similar or same ones and add your support by voting and leaving a comment.  If you can't find similar Ideas, then create your own.

Spotify is always on the lookout for great ideas 🙂 You can read more about it here, as well as an article on how the Ideas section works here.

Hope this was helpful!

K

K is for Kisses, Kate

View solution in original post

gusgian
Music Fan

Thank you very much Kate 🙂

KatesHere
Community Legend
You're welcome!

Let us know if you have more questions!
K

K is for Kisses, Kate

SUGGESTED POSTS