Accidentally removed a song which I enjoy.

Accidentally removed a song which I enjoy.

Zimmerson
Casual Listener

Hello. I'm here cause of an Issue I just had. I was on my phone listening to a song I added to my spotify list, and I'd been listening to it for a good few weeks now, I found it on the discover weekly and today I tried to restart the song by dragging the slider back to the start and hit unfollow.

I panicked and started looking for a way to fix this, and tried to look through the possible names I had called it, which were "Help", "Helpless" or "High"... I then found out i could check on PC, and by the time I did, I'd gone through so many songs It was gone. I can only remember a part of the song which goes along the lines of "if there ever was a doubt, then lets end it together, lets end it together... High, of the ground, high, you take me high off the ground". Those are the lyrics I remember, and googling for them doesn't help. Youtube doesn't help and I'm all out of options, so if anyone here can help me, i'll be forever in your debt. I know now I should've put it into a playlist, but I never thought about it till now. 

Please can someone help me, you guys/girls are my only hope.

Thanks.

1 Reply

Zimmerson
Casual Listener

I may also add, the genre was Electronic, it had a picture of an Electonic Keyboard, and it had a blue hue to it.

SUGGESTED POSTS