Annoyed with spotify.

Annoyed with spotify.

user-removed
Not applicable

Spotify continues to annoy the s*** out of me with its lack of simple features that would make it great. No hotkeys to thumbs up/down while in the background?? Or thumbs up/down on phone lock screen?? Thanks for the nifty new interface on the phone that was a lag fest at first. That was great. Glad thats fixed but common, I don't care what it looks like I want functionality! A quick search shows people have come up with all these great ideas but no one cares! Getting tired of paying for this service!! AND WHAT THE F***. I'm currently listening to my Sam Hunt radio and Onyenbuchi by Dlt comes on. I go from country music to something that isn't even in english???? WWWHHHYYYYYYY am I paying for this crap again??? Seriously my mind is blown by this Onyenbuchi. I have cancled and came back a few times hoping for improvements to the app and everytime I am disappointed. Well Onyenbuchi is over, thank you!

3 Replies

dinomight
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

I understand your frustration, but I will say the Spotify team are working on quite a few things right now, so there's a good reason it takes a long time to implement various features; however, I found your post because I've been monitoring the forums specifically for problems related to radio, as I've been having a lot of issues myself the last week or so.

Can you tell me if that particular station is the only one playing unrelated artists? Also, do any of your artist based stations seem to get stuck on the starting artist or repeat any particular popular tracks a lot?

I'd like to see if other users are experiencing this sort of thing, as I believe part of it may be some sort of bug.

dinomightRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

user-removed
Not applicable
On all my stations it will always play some unrelated song every once in awhile. It never gets stuck on the artist. It does seem to replay songs a lot.

dinomight
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Okay, thanks for the additional info. Sounds like your at least not experiencing quite what I am right now haha. The good news is Spotify acquired the Echo Nest recently, and I'd expect to see some significant improvements fairly soon.
dinomightRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS