Aquasphere - A decent rebirth of Eno's flagships

Aquasphere - A decent rebirth of Eno's flagships

krikelin
Community Legend

I wonder where Brian Eno did when he got his inspiration for his chilling, peaceful tunes of soft ambient music, without no percussion. Like music, that turns the stressful mind into something calming, peaceful. What much of Enos harmonics gives to the  the human soul, whose spirit is tucted inside a domedastic world of speed, stress, demands and excessive musts, is hard to explain in a brief way. Althought there seems be "nothing" sense in the music like chords you dance to, grooves that rocks the house or anything else that fuels the dancefloor, the music seems to trim the subconscinouess into a calmer, brighter and peaceful one. 

Dr. Sounds created Aquasphere in 2009. This release is a great reminder of Enos '80 releases. I combines the minimialism and quality from the Discreet Music soundscape with the more avant-garde soundscapes like those found in songs from the Music For Airports album.

2 Replies

user-removed
Not applicable

In Spotify i can listen any album, song or remix i like. Spotify is great, because i can listen music on the go with my Windows Phone for 9,90 € / month. You have a great service. I like Cascada and i listen Cascada very soon again with track Miracle - Radio Edit. 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS