BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - A playlist of lyrics: finished!

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - A playlist of lyrics: finished!

gareth8
Roadie

So to celebrate the release of the upcoming Queen / Freddie Mercury movie BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY I put together a playlist consisting of the lyrics to the song. Admittedly I had to use poetic license on a few occasions but I'm quite pleased with the attempt 🙂

Follow me
3 Replies

gareth8
Roadie

Should add it's a work in progress and I'm looking to fill it with the best songs I can, so if anyone's got any suggestions I'm all ears!

Follow me

gareth8
Roadie

So challenge number one was just to get the playlist done. Challenge number two - which will be a little more involving - is to populate it with songs that people will want to listen to and enjoy. Particularly fans of Queen. And I think it's coming along nicely. I've got tracks from Eric Clapton, Faith No More, Lenny Kravitz and Stevie Wonder, among others.

I'm up to the guitar solo, so follow along and see what other tracks I add to the list 🙂

Follow me

gareth8
Roadie

The playlist is finished! And all in 200 tracks.

I'm rather pleased with the result, but I'm always looking to improve it; only today I added The Beatles. So, again, any recommendations for tracks will be welcomed!

Follow me
SUGGESTED POSTS