Best Punk/Rock/Metal in Spain

Best Punk/Rock/Metal in Spain

Electroboy28
Music Fan

Hi there guys!

I'd like to share with you a playlist with my selection of the best Punk/Rock/Metal bands in Spain. 

I hope you like it! ☺🤘

5 Replies

crematedman
Community Legend

@Electroboy28 Howdy! Great list and theme.

p.s. the spotify logo shouldn't be used on playlist covers by anyone other than Spotify.

Electroboy28
Music Fan

@crematedman i think that i read something about it. But says something about if you respect fue logo, sizes... spotify respect fue playlist. I'll try to find the link. 

crematedman
Community Legend

@Electroboy28 There may be confusion about it, and you may be able to find somebody's opinion that says otherwise, but to clear up that confusion:

The terms and conditions (link) under section 4 "Rights We Grant You" lets you know:

All Spotify trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the Spotify brand (“Spotify Brand Features”) are the sole property of Spotify or its licensors. The Agreements do not grant you any rights to use any Spotify Brand Features whether for commercial or non-commercial use.

Electroboy28
Music Fan

Hi Matt! Thanks for your answer and clarify my doubts. I'll fix that list as soon as possible. Just one last question, the verified artist can use the spotify logo as that in their playlists created by their official page profile? 

crematedman
Community Legend

@Electroboy28 It's my pleasure, there's no pressure for time, just when you can, that would be great. To clarify, nobody apart from Spotify can use the logo and brand without express permission, including verified artists. So don't wory, everyone's equal on that ^_^

SUGGESTED POSTS