Birthdays...CONCERTS

Birthdays...CONCERTS

fursoda
Roadie

Hey peeps..

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN TEN DAYS!! But, I'm honestly more excited about my birthday party, because my parents are going to give me the best present that day,  (Valentines Day) and I'm POSITIVE the present is going to be freaking OTRA TICKETS!!! AHHHHH!

If you don't know what OTRA is, the Internet will be your guide because it's too much work and I'm lazy. Plus, the Internet is like McDonald's: open 24 hours, and always helps. 

And a message to Joe Thomas: DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT FREAKING STAR TREK GIF ON ME OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BREAK YOUR FACE. 

Ignore that side message if you aren't that dude. 

Baii

4 Replies

AceSteeleYT
Community Legend

Lol  @JoeThomas - Live long and prosper...

@fursoda - Happy early birthday!!!!! And hope you have fun!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

My Profile!//Currently Cool Playlist

If I helped you or made you laugh or just was awesome, Kudo me?
If I gave you a solution, then click that 'Accept as Solution' button!

JoeThomas
Community Legend

d

Early happy birthday from me too @fursoda  🙂

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

fursoda
Roadie
Wow, that's awesome. And thanks! 😄

fursoda
Roadie
Thanks!
SUGGESTED POSTS