Cant find a song from a radio anymore ;(

Cant find a song from a radio anymore ;(

Karotte
Casual Listener
Hello,

i listened to one of my favourite songs, Deadmau5 - Strobe Club Edit and while listening, i tapped on the options button for that song. I have to admit, im kinda new to spotify. But i could choose a song radio for that song. Didnt exactly unterstand what it means, but a radio opened, i saw some tracks and listened to them. After a while i wanted to hear a song again but it wasnt there anymore. And i dont know the name anymore, not really at least

I guess it was from moguai, it could be Portland, but not that short Radio Edit. It song i hear lasted 9min1sec. Not even if its portland, as a said.

So i wonder why is the song gone before i could add it? And if its portland by moguai, why is that mix not available from that artist? It makes me crazy, that song was so awesome.
It was between 10-11(evening) in +1 gmt.

i dunno if anybody can help, but id love to hear that mix again.

thank you!
1 Reply

Karotte
Casual Listener
FOOOOUUUUNNNND: Optinuum - Moguai Origjnal Mix

But anyone twll me please... everytime i listen to a radio i see for example 8 songs, start listening and after a while there are only four songs. tested with other radios(tap song - >start song radio) and its the same. This annoying **bleep** cost me 90min of my life...
SUGGESTED POSTS