Change premium to premium family

Solved!

Change premium to premium family

pantczak

Today I've been charged (as every month) for premium account. I want to change finally to family option. The question is:

Will I be charged full price for family premium or the price will be family premium minus "regular" premium price?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

laleli
Roadie

Hi @pantczak,

You will be charged 14.99 regardless  if you had premium before. As you probably know, this will include 6 streams including you own. Let me know if you need help with anything else! If  tis solved your problem please click ACCEPT SOLUTION in the bottom right and corner of this post. Have a great day!

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Solution!

laleli
Roadie

Hi @pantczak,

You will be charged 14.99 regardless  if you had premium before. As you probably know, this will include 6 streams including you own. Let me know if you need help with anything else! If  tis solved your problem please click ACCEPT SOLUTION in the bottom right and corner of this post. Have a great day!

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

View solution in original post

SherlockH

I still don't understand the answer. I have an annual Premium, but now want to change it into a Family. It doesn't matter whether the Family is annual or monthly. But will the rest of my pre-paid annual Premium be deducted my new Family subscription?

gswanepoel97

Hello

I also wish to change from premium to family premium, however my monthly premium subscription was deducted a day ago.

When reading the "Solution" of this question, I am now more confused. While you please explain again?

Regards

laleli
Roadie
Hey @gswanepoel97,
Sorry for the confusion. If you wish to change your premium to premium family you will not have the money deducted fro the family plan. You should be able to cancel you premium subscription, which will last through the end of the month since you already paid. After the month is ended, you should starts your family plan so that you get the most bang for your buck.

Ajohunter21
How do I get the 6 streams?
I pay for Family but it keeps shutting down when more than 1 device goes on line?

laleli
Roadie

@Ajohunter21Each family member has to have a separate username and password. So the first step is to create the new accounts (if you haven't already). I suggest creating it with an email address (not the one used for fb, if possible), since you'll be able to pick a spotify username / password. Using facebook will not let you do that, and that sometimes causes problems. You'll now have a Free account, so the next step is to join your Family plan through invites (You're the one who pays, so you'll be the Family Admin). Send the invites to the email you used to create your new accounts. Accept the invites and you'll be set. Everyone will be able to listen to music at the same time, and will have separate libraries, playlists and friends.

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

@SherlockH  When you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your next payment will automatically convert to the new Premium for Family rate. 

Note: If you purchased your Premium subscription via a gift/e-card, you’ll lose any remaining Premium time when accepting an invite to Premium for Family.

eriklanting

Hello,

Do I have to close down my Premium account before I purchase the Premium Family?

Thank you

Erik Lanting

didieracm
Casual Listener

Hi!,

So, ....the benefits to Premium Familiy starts juntil when the pay is made it? or it starts the same day when you upgrade to "normal" Premium to Family premium?

eg. my Premium suscription renews the 30th every month, but if today 18th i´ve upgrade to Family Premium, so, today 18 start Family premium? o the 30?

THANKS

(Sorry my english?

SUGGESTED POSTS