Classical Music for Smart Kids

Classical Music for Smart Kids

nin302
Casual Listener

Spotify used to have a playlist called "Classical Music for Smart Kids" but they recently changed it to Classical lullabies. Now all the good classical pieces are gone. Does anyone know where I might find a list of the songs that were on the Classical Music for Smart Kids playlist created by Spotify? thanks.

Also, why is there no classical tag?

6 Replies

ianshane

Oh my! I am so glad there is another user that feels my pain. I used to blast this playlist in my classroom. Students loved it. I am hoping someone can answer soon!

bachinbusiness

I also enjoyed this playlist, and would love to have access to the wonderful classical music it contained. I tried reaching out to customer service and was told that there is no way to access the old playlist information which was dissapointing to hear, as I would think there would've been a record kept somewhere.

hannahissmart

I completely agree with you! Classical Music for Smart Kids was THE most outstanding playlist I had ever had the pleasure of hearing on Spotify.  It is an absolute shame that they would have the audacity to strip us of these melodious tunes.  An absolute shame. Without this playlist, my life seems meaningless and I don't feel like there is anything else good enough for my smart brain.  Praying for a solution. #bringbackcm4sk

musicajet
Composer

sounds like it was a wonderful list, what a pity, I would have liked to know it

on profile of musicajet are a lot of playlists for children to be found (classical, world music, songs, stories)

spotify:user:musicajet:playlist:5clsO1caVMuGGmhjCpeVPQ

musicajet
Composer

another playlist with classical music for kids made by 'Naxos'

spotify:user:naxosofficial:playlist:3KV3IQZuzexGRug3UuzbGd

jaysmax

hello there! a little late on this but i managed to find the original list of songs and made my own playlist containing all of the songs + new ones at the end that i wanted to add (hope you don't mind), here it is!

https://open.spotify.com/user/sinsftragedies/playlist/1QhZQdODcPthSZuTdk8beY?si=XehoakprS--E1tXc47s9...

SUGGESTED POSTS