Customer Service

Customer Service

jrlmauleon16

You guys should not hide the option to contact a customer rep easily. Is that how "good customer service" should be?

5 Replies

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @jrlmauleon16, thanks for your feedback!

I understand your frustration! You can always contact Spotify with these steps. But, maybe I can help you out here, are you having any issues with your account or apps?  I'd love to get to the bottom of this. 🙂

Have a lovely day!

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

vc7k_p-xucz7
Casual Listener

Hey Huib,

Misschien kan je mij helpen? Ik heb nu 2 losse abonnementen en wil dit omzetten naar premuim for family. Hoe kan ik dit doen? 

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @vc7k_p-xucz7, bedankt voor je post hier!

Goede vraag! Je kan upgraden naar het Premium for Family abonnement op een van de accounts (het account van de persoon die voor de kosten gaat opdraaien ;)) en daarna nodig je de anderen uit via het 'hoofdaccount'. Eventuele 'normale' Premium abonnementen worden vanzelf gestopt zodra ze lid worden van de Family. Laat het me weten of het lukt! 🙂

Fijn weekend!

HuboRock Star 16

0wdn6-78xb_sw

I am currently unable to access or sign in to my account anywhere. It was working a few days ago. It seems someone has taken over my account and changed the email associated with my account. When I go to password reset I try all my emails and I get a message stating they are not associated with any accounts. When I enter my user name it says it sent an email but I don't get any leading me to believe the email was sent to another address. I am currently unable to access my premium account. @huib please help. Thank you.

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hi @0wdn6-78xb_sw, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

HuboRock Star 16
SUGGESTED POSTS